Saturday, November 8, 2014

Trick or Treat

I think Halloween might be the best holiday for us. Our house is SUPER spooky. The 3rd spookiest in the neighborhood and we are going to be even better next year. Ali, Dexter, and Grandfather came to visit because our Halloween is great.

This year I was Harry Potter, Dexter was Darth Maul, and Cole was a skeleton zombie.



Look at all the candy mom and dad tried to give away. I think they just bought a bunch extra so they could have some.

Grandfather helped my get dressed and my neighbor painted on my lightning bolt scar.

Here is the scariest house in our neighborhood. We were able to catch Cole and his friend Nicholas at this house, but then they ran off again.

Dexter was really good at setting off the jumping spider.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't sure who you were, Luke with the dark hair...I like the red better.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

I had a blast with you guys! Hugs, Grandfather