Thursday, August 16, 2007

Doctor update

Last night I got to go back to see the doctor for my one month check-up (I'm really 5 weeks, but who's counting). He said that I am healthy as a horse, or a small pony. I am now 12 lbs 6 oz (+97%tile) and 22.25 inches long (75%tile). Over 97% of babies my age weigh less than me! An A for weight and only a C for length! I need to work on that. From now on I will be exercising my legs more to help them grow longer.

My mommy and daddy were concerned about how much I've been eating. The doctor said that for now I can eat as much as I want. Which is good, because I sure do get hungry. They also were worried because I hate to sleep on my back. Actually I refuse. The doctor said to keep trying. They can try all they want but I won't do it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi baby Cole,
I'm so glad you received good news from your doctor...I must say you have your father beat in the height and weight category at 5 weeks. Your daddy weighed 10lbs 4 oz. and he was 21" long at five weeks...you certainly have him beat.
Love you,
Grandma Sally

Anonymous said...

I am starting offensive line drills with Cole this weekend. At this rate he will be a 6'6 300 lbs center for OSU at age 18.

Anonymous said...

cole, we were talking with our nephew, jason netherton, today and he said his daughter, grace (your cousin?) carries your picture all around and calls you baby! so, now you have 2 girls interested in you!! (grace and nina :) ) love you, nana