Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm so grown up.

Yesterday mom and dad took me to visit a childcare center at mommy's work. It seems they think I am grown up enough to start going to work too. I don't think my job will be too hard. Mostly eating, sleeping, working out, and babbling. I already do that at home so how hard can it be?! Everyone there was very nice. They told me that I will be working with another baby named Naomi who is almost the same age as me. I hope she is cute, I mean smart. My first day is September 4th, but I haven't decided yet how many hours I want to work. Probably not many, because I like being at home so much.


This is a picture of me all dressed up for my interview at the childcare center. Don't I look nice? Not only am I grown up enough to start working, but I'm literally growing so much that I can't fit into any of my 0-3 months clothes anymore. Now I'm wearing 3-6 months stuff, and I'm only 6 weeks old!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats, cole, on securing your first job! i'm sure you will be a shining star at the college!! love you, nana

Anonymous said...

Wow off to college already. Why not, after all you can pick your subjects. But you should spend at least a few days at kindergarten. At kindergarten there is no grades and you learn to share.