Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Smile for the Indians?


The Indians latest losing streak makes me so mad! They were in first place in their division and now they are blowing it. They better beat Detroit tonight. Mom promised that I am wearing a lucky outfit. Dad says that the season is over and Mom says that they will start winning again. Hmmm... I haven't decided yet if I'd rather be a pessimist or an optimist.


Also.... I gave mom and dad my first "official" smiles this morning. I've been practicing for almost a week. They are soooo excited. It is fun to watch them go crazy. But no matter how much they beg, I will not smile for the camera :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cole it could be worse you could be a Brown's fan. The Indian's are doing great with what they are paying their players.

Hey one day maybe you could be pitching for them!

Anonymous said...

darling cole, when you are a little older i hope your parents let you watch "Major League", one of my all time favorite baseball movies. it is all about the cleveland indians and you will find no better announcer than bob bueker! the indians love to break your heart but remember, there is always next year!!