Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Two months old already


Yea me, I'm two months old! I can easily raise my head up 90 degrees when I'm laying on my tummy. I am getting better at sucking my thumb, those darn arms are so hard to control. I am starting to sleep through the night (9:30 p.m. to 5-6 a.m.). I have been known to eat 6-7 ounces of formula in one sitting. My favorite thing to do is to smile and make lots of sounds. I'm really good at saying "A-goo". Tomorrow I go to the doctor for my 2 month check-up. I keep hearing mommy say that she is worried about me getting lots of shots. I'm not sure what shots are, but I hope they are fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Run Cole, run! Shots are NOT fun! nina xox

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the doctor's today. I am sure you will be a brave little boy! Can't believe your 2 months already, geez time flys by.

Anonymous said...

Doctor's shots are good for you.
Stay away from daddy's beer shots.

See you in 11 days!

Anonymous said...

hi, cole,
in this picture i think you look a bit like your nana! see you soon. xoxoxonanaxoxoxo