Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Winners and losers

And the winner is.....




Mommy, for running a 5k two months after giving birth to me! She told me that she spent the whole race chasing after Aunt Ali. She also told me that next year I can go with her in the jogging stroller. That sounds pretty cool. Since mom, dad, and Aunt Ali were running the race, they left me with Uncle Dan. He looked pretty nervous so I was super good and slept through the whole race.


And the loser is.....


the Browns. I am smiling because mommy took this picture at the beginning of the game when I still had hope. Aunt Ali says that it is good for me to be a Browns fan because it will build character. I'm not quite sure what that means.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trust me Dan thanks you for sleeping through the race. He was nervous indeed. Your momma did great during the race, only 2 months after having you she kicked butt.