Friday, March 14, 2008

Hats

One thing I have learned this winter is that I hate hats. Every morning mommy sticks one on my head and I can't stand it. Thankfully I know how to quickly take it off. So I am a little confused as to why I love my tupperware hat. It just makes me so happy!

In other news, today I finally figured out how to crawl on my hands and knees. I've been thinking about it for weeks but just couldn't make my legs do what I told them. Today they decided to cooperate. Mommy and my teachers got very excited this afternoon when they saw me in action. I've been practicing it a bit tonight, but I am still much faster at sliding across the floor with my army crawl.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you're going to be keeping dad and mom on their toes now that you can crawl...next step, pulling yourself up in a standing position.
Much love,
Grandma