Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday activities

I know I was just complaining about the cold and being stuck in the house. Well, today was so much warmer that Mommy and I took a long walk around the neighborhood. I love riding in the stroller. Mommy and daddy also took me to the grocery store. I have always loved shopping, but it is even better now that I can ride in the cart.


In other news, I have recently mastered the skill of getting into a sitting position when I start on my belly. It is such a relief. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to be stuck on your tummy! Here is a short silent video of me in action.


And lastly, I don't think I've mentioned that one of my favorite activities is practicing sounds really, really loudly. Mostly I just say "ahh" at the top of my lungs, but I do throw in some da-das, ra-ra, and ba-bas. Today I decided to practice saying "at". I think I've got it down.

3 comments:

MacBensen said...

Aren't carts such fun? I've found lots and lots of cute viruses on them. nina xox

Anonymous said...

It was absolutely wonderful watching the video of you crawling, setting up and then crawling again. Congrats on your new skills.
Love you much,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

at ? Maybe he is saying cat. He wants a cat in the hat?

Or maybe it is sat. As I "at" up.

May to go Cole.

Grandfather