Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm 8 months old


Yea for me! I celebrated today by staying home sick from school. I got to play all day with daddy, which is fun because he is so silly. It has been a great month with lots of new experiences for me. I got visits from my grandma, grandpa Ron, and nana, I went to Dayton again to see Aunt Ali and Uncle Dan, and I went out to my first restaurant (not that I got to try the food). I'm very good at saying da-da, ma-ma, ra-ra, ba-ba, and my favorite "aaaat". I also have found that I like eating chicken and sweet potatoes, being able to sit up or lay down whenever I want, and crawling into the kitchen and to the stereo. On the flip side, I now know that I greatly dislike fevers, ear infections, and eye drops. Oh yeah, I also like being in charge of playing peek-a-boo! Here is a picture of me playing it with daddy. I sure am good at surprising him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look very healthly in these pictures big boy. Maybe you justed wanted to stay home and play?
Hugs, Grandfather

Anonymous said...

Love you Cole! Happy 8month birthday