Tuesday, July 15, 2008

1 year photo slideshow

I made a photo slideshow for Cole's 1st birthday. It ended up being a huge project that had to be broken into 2 parts in order to upload onto youtube (even split into 2 I couldn't get it on yahoo which limits size even further) I hope you enjoy them. You can watch it directly from this site (but I would keep it small) or you can use the link to youtube and right under the video it says "view in higher quality". If you click that you can make it full screen and enjoy! It is pretty long, but Cole is just so darn cute I couldn't cut anything. Make sure you have sound on also.

Part 1 - link to youtube for higher quality
or watch it in compressed quality below



Part 2 - link to youtube for higher quality
or watch it in compressed quality below

1 comment:

Cole said...

Amazing! Thank you so much Aunt Ali for the beautiful picture show. I love you!