Saturday, July 12, 2008

To be one years old...


It is hard to imagine that one year ago I came into this amazing world. No really, I can't imagine it. I was just a baby then... now I'm a toddler! I have accomplished many, many things this year. Here are some of my latest highlights:


  • I can say uh-oh, Abby, bye, baby, ball, and mama

  • I can sing "row, row, row", still working on "your boat"

  • I can climb up and down several flights of stairs all by myself

  • I can stand on my own briefly and walk holding mom or dad's hand

  • I can feed myself with my hands or with a spoon

My favorite things to do are reading my books, throwing balls, playing with mommy's hair, chasing Abby, splashing in the pool, tasting things I touch with my finger, and playing with my little friends at school.

No comments: