Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Beach!


As promised, we are back from the beach. Mom, Dad, Abby and I met Grandma and Grandpa in a far away place called Nags Head. You have to sit in your carseat for two days to get there, but it is worth it. We spent every day playing in the biggest sandbox I have ever seen. It was very windy and there was lots of salty water to splash in. The sand did not taste very good, but that didn't stop me from eating it every day. We also swam in the pool a lot, which I'm already a pro at, and just goofed off all day long.
Here's me all dressed up for my first trip to the ocean!
Mommy and daddy spread out lots of blankets for me to throw sand on and I did not disappoint.

Daddy made me my own little pool to play in on the beach! I learned that wet sand tastes just as bad as the dry stuff.

Every morning dolphins came to visit me. They were so far away I had to use daddy's binoculars to see them.

It was a terrific week. I had so much fun playing all day with everyone. I even made sure to wake up extra early everyday just so that we could maximize our time together. I was a little surprised that no one else seemed ready to play at 5:30 a.m.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time Cole!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can' wait to see more and hear from you in person all about it! xoxonanaxoxo