Monday, September 14, 2009

Bad day

Today was baby Luke's first day at school. I know mommy told me all about it many, many times but I don't think I completely understood what she meant. When we had outside time I ran over to the window to Luke's classroom to say hi. Luke was there WITHOUT mommy! And I couldn't touch him through the window. He's my brother! It is not nice to keep us apart. It made me so sad and really ruined both of my outside play times. Also today I was minding my own business trying to wash my hands when one of my "friends" bit me! That is the second time! He is a bad, bad boy. Maybe he should watch Yo Gabba Gabba so he can learn that we don't bite our friends.
Today wasn't all bad though. I did use the potty at school three times. And when I told mommy that I was sad and didn't feel good she let me eat a peanut butter and jelly waffle and watch my Monsters movie. Whew. What a day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cole, what a big boy going potty at your school...grandma is proud of you.
Love Grandma

Sharon or Allan said...

Hard day with many lessons to learn. Love you, Cole, Grandfather

nana said...

The Monster Movie sounds like great medicine! Hope tomorrow is a happier day, Cole. xoxonanaxoxo