Thursday, September 24, 2009

NEW HOUSE!!

Mommy and daddy have been telling me for weeks that we are moving to a new house. Well I guess they weren't joking around. Today they bought it and brought me, Luke, and Abby there to play for a few hours. It is awesome! It is big and empty and fun to run around in. I like my new house and I like my old house. How will I ever decide where I want to live?

Can you see me?


Have you seen Monsters, Inc.? It is the greatest (and only) movie I have ever seen. My new house has a crazy play room with pictures of Mike and Sully and doors.

I am officially inviting all of you over to visit me and my new house. I love parties and if you are not too big, I will let you swing on my new swing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We certainly are looking forward to seeing your new home. What a great room for you and Luke

MacBensen said...

Seriously. When can we come?

Sharon or Allan said...

Thanks for the invite hope to see you soon! Love, Grandfather