Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Three months old


Yea me! Its been a whirlwind 3rd month. I thought I'd rehash some of the highlights. My greatest accomplishment of course has been rolling from belly to back. I can do it 9 times out of 10, depending on how tired I am. One drawback from my flipping is that it has been disturbing my naps. I hate to sleep on my back so once I flip over, my excitement is quickly replaced by frustration. I'm also getting better at sucking on my hands. Sometimes I like my pacifier and sometimes my hands, but my pacifier is still more dependable. I like to smile and make lots of ooh's and ah's. I traveled to Cleveland and Cincinnati this month and got held by many different people. Although to be honest I think I slept through most of it. I also had my first fever and ear infection. That was not fun. Swallowing the medicine was pretty tricky, even after 10 days I think most of it ended up on my bib.
I enjoy doing many different things, like tummy time or my bouncy chair, for about 20 minutes and then I need to do something new. I HATE riding in my car seat and I'm not too fond of sitting on mommy's lap while she sends emails.
This week I had my school enrollment meeting. That sounds so official. I have been helping mommy take Cole to and from school for months now, but I guess pretty soon I'll be in school too. I knew I was getting bigger! I got to meet my teachers Destany and Shannon. They both know Cole and are expecting great things from me. I'm sure I won't disappoint.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great smile, Luke.
Much love
Grandma

Sharon or Allan said...

Love to see you similing! Hugs, Grandfather

Unknown said...

Looking good, too bad you dont like car rides they are so much fun!