Monday, November 2, 2009

5 months old

Happy 5 months to me! This month I settled in to my new home with my own room. I dressed up for Halloween as a dinosaur. I played with my Aunt Ali and Cousin Dexter, Grandma and Grandpa, and skyped with Nana and Grandfather. I've given up my pacifier and replaced it with my hands. I get to eat rice cereal every day, although I still haven't mastered that yet. I am getting my first tooth. I can easily sit up on my own, which makes playing with my toys that much more fun. I love watching my big brother and all the kids at my school. I like to sleep from 8pm to 7am with one or two feedings in the middle of the night. Other than that, I am not a big fan of sleep. I usually take three 15 minute naps during the day, unless mommy tricks me and puts me in the car, stroller, or carrier.

To celebrate my 5 months, Grandma and Grandpa came to visit me. I got to stay home from school and play with Grandma all day. I also went to the park and mommy's friend took lots of pictures of me. Here are a few of the best ones.

2 comments:

Dexter said...

Happy 5 month birthday, I will always be your 1 month older cousin :P

Sharon or Allan said...

Great pictures Luke!
Hugs, Grandfather