Thursday, November 5, 2009

The many faces of Cole

Breakfast with Cole #1...
Cole: Mommy! I want oatmeal please.
Mommy: Ok. (fixes oatmeal and puts on Cole's table)
Cole: Thanks Mommy! I eat it!

Breakfast with Cole #2...
Cole: I DON'T LIKE OATMEAL! (screaming and crying) I WANT CHOCOLATE PUDDING.
Mommy: We don't have pudding. I already made your oatmeal. Its on your table.
Cole: I WANT SIT IN MOMMY'S CHAIR! I DON'T LIKE MY TABLE!
Mommy: Fine
Cole: I WANT A BIG BOWL. I DON'T LIKE THIS BOWL! I WANT A BIG SPOON! AAAAAAAKKK! I SPILLED MOMMY!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! MY PANTS, MY PANTS!!!!
(screaming, crying, and laying on the floor)

This is just a small sample from everyday life with me :) I think it clearly demonstrates how complex my personality is.

3 comments:

ali said...

What should we call your alterego, William?

you are a very fickle little boy, but I imagine most 2 year olds are.

Still love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cole, it's so hard growing up sometimes, but with lots of love and understanding things will get better.
Love you,
Grandma

Sharon or Allan said...

CHOCOLATE PUDDING or OATMEAL what a hard choice. How about Oatmeal with CHOCOLATE sprinkles?