Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yum?

I've been really fussy these last few days. I keep trying to tell mommy that it is because my unseen teeth hurt. I chew as hard as I can on my fingers, hands and arms. I guess she thought it meant that I was really hungry. So, tonight she gave me my first taste of baby food. Cole, being my official food taster, had to try it first. He said he didn't like it but mommy gave it to me anyway. Too bad she didn't get a picture of me shuddering as I tried to swallow the so called "sweet" potatoes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gather sweet potatoes isn't one of your favorites...hang in their, Luke, there's lots more to come just let Cole taste test it first.
Love you
Grandma

Dexter said...

You have great piano fingers there little Luke. Your mommy with have to help you learn to play.