Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Happy Harry Potter Birthday Party

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! Did you know that?!? I'm 3 years old now. I'm a big, big grown-up boy. To celebrate I had a Harry Potter party and invited all my friends. Taylor, Nina, Ewan, Ryan, and Jake came with their parents. Also Grandma, Grandpa, Todd, and Brent were here to play with me. Daddy put up my slip n slide, my pools, and all kinds of toys outside. It was a bit hard for me to wait until after lunch and play time for my cake, but I did it without crying. After all I'm 3 now.

Do I look like Harry?
We had Harry Potter balloons, decorations, glasses, tattoos, stickers, plates, cups, and a cake!
I helped sing Happy Birthday and blew out my three candles.


Thanks everyone for the presents. I got Play Doh toys, a rocket, bubbles, books, bugs, balloons, Buzz and Woody, Lego's, scissors, glue, crayons and markers, drum sticks, magna tiles, and a digital camera (thanks Ali!).

I got lots of amazing and fun presents for my birthday, but what I wanted most of all was a REAL Harry Potter wand. Thanks mom and dad! Look at me now!

2 comments:

Aunt Ali, Uncle Dan and cousin Dex said...

That is an amazing party! Now that you have your wand you will really have to practice your magical spells.

We love you and wish we were there!!

Sharon or Allan said...

I love you so much Cole. It is such fun watching grow up to three years old and beginning your fourth!, Hugs, Grandfather