Saturday, July 3, 2010

Other vacation activities

I didn't just "swim" in the ocean during our vacation. I did lots of other things too. Like...

Visit an aquarium.
Check out the shark cage. This was my favorite thing in the aquarium.

Go gators!


I watched Toy Story 2 over and over again with anyone who was willing to join me.


I fed the birds from the deck.

I walked and ran on the beach after dinner with Mommy, Daddy, Luke, Grandma and Grandpa.


I visited Grandpa Larry at his new house. He even let me help drive his new tractor.


I rode in the car for a very, very long time. Aside from a few short naps, I told everyone stories, sang songs, practiced screaming really loud, and played with Luke.

4 comments:

Carolyn Kaufman | @CMKaufman said...

Wow, that was QUITE a vacation for both Cole and Luke! Loved all the photos! :D

Sharon or Allan said...

I love the picture of Heather on the Beach with Cole and Luke! Love, Grandfather

Dexter said...

Cool that you saw a gator! Glad you had a fun vacation

nana said...

Thanks for sharing--what a great trip!! xoxonanaxoxo