Tuesday, August 10, 2010

In the big leagues

This week I've been visiting my new pre-school room. Every morning I've gone to play with my new older friends. Tomorrow I get to stay for lunch, Thursday I get to stay for nap time and on Friday I will officially be in Pre-school! I am in Room #7 with my new teachers Jason and Nicky and their pet turtle. To recognize this huge move toward being a grown-up, daddy changed my toddler bed into a big, big bed! For the first time in forever, I'm actually willing to go to sleep in my room. I know mommy and daddy will miss me, but they can come stay in my room if they get lonely. (Note my favorite bedtime things: my Harry Potter wand and Buzz Lightyear.)


2 comments:

Ali said...

Very cool that your crib has turned into a toddler bed and now a big boy bed!

Sharon or Allan said...

One big bed for Cole, one small step for Mom and Dad.