Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Welcome to Preschool

As you may remember, I am a big 3 year old now and I go to Preschool! I've officially been in room 7 for three days now. I think I like it so far. There are a lot of big kids in my room and they have lots of ideas. It is kind of hard starting the day there, so I've been saying hi to my old teachers in Room 4 every morning. Plus I'm sure they are already missing me. The best thing about Preschool is the playground. They have big drums! Here are some pictures mommy took of my room. Here is me with my new teachers, Jason and Nicky. And here are some of my new friends. Brianna is in front and my new favorite friend, Brice, is next to me. Brianna already invited me to her birthday party at a pizza place! Note, it is not just the perspective in the picture, I am the littlest one in the room. Don't you worry, I'm still growing and I will get bigger and bigger every day.

3 comments:

Dexter said...

Looks like a super fun room!

nana said...

Isn't it great to make new friends!
xoxonanaxoxo

Sharon or Allan said...

How exciting I hope I get to visit your school. Love, Grandfather