Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Incredible Amazing Zoo!

Have you been to the zoo? It is AMAZING. I've seen lots of pictures of animals but they are so much better in person. I made sure to point out every one of them to mommy and daddy. My absolute favorites were the Pallas Cats, the Gorillas, and the Goats. I even got to touch the goats! They really liked me. I could tell.

Look at this elephant! He's a baby like me. Ha! He's not a real elephant. I saw those inside. Look at those cats!
See!

Here's me and my goat friend. Does he love me like crazy? I say yes. You decide for yourself.




4 comments:

Dexter said...

That looks great! Maybe I can go to the zoo with you at Christmas time!

Anonymous said...

Luke, maybe you will be another Jack Hanna.
Love you,
Grandma

nana said...

That goat really did like you!! What a great day at the zoo with mommy and Cole!! xoxonanaxoxo

Sharon or Allan said...

Thanks for the video. Luke you are growing up so fast! Hugs, Grandfather