Thursday, September 16, 2010

Zoo stuff


We went to the zoo and saw some animals. I went first thing to see the elephants, but they did not poop. What a disappointment. After that I came to realize that the zoo is not just about animals. It is also about playgrounds and horse carousel rides! I could have done that all day long, and believe me, I tried.

Check out the huge playground.


Mommy and I rode the carousel. It went really, really fast!!

Oh yeah, and I saw some cool penguins. Wish I could have gone swimming with them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think I've ever seen a playground that big...what a great place to spend a day.
Love you,
Grandma

nana said...

Ask mommy to take you again real soon. The zoo is a great place for you to visit. Thanks for sharing so many pictures! xoxonanaxoxo

Sharon or Allan said...

Interesting, I am begining to hear Jeff's voice coming out of Cole. See you in December, Love, Grandfather