Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Talking


If I had a dollar for every time I thought "How do you say that word again?", I'd be rich. Oh well. Today I managed to say "Cole" several times while I was pointing to him. So my extensive vocabulary includes Cole, Daddy, Abby (sounds like ah-yi), ball, uh oh, and no. I can also say baaa for sheep, cuk-koo for rooster, and sing the notes for "the end" at the end of a story. I understand a lot more than I can say. I just can't seem to make my mouth move the way it should. Until then I'll just stick with the screaming and squealing.

3 comments:

Dexter said...

Good Job! I hope Cole was excited for you. Maybe when I visit for 2 weeks in December I can learn how to say both your names.

nana said...

You are such a bright boy! Mommy needs to make of video of you talking, please. Can't wait to hear your sweet voice, Luke. xoxonanaxoxo

Sharon or Allan said...

Cole, Cole nice hard K sound!