Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm 3!

Yes I am!! Happy birthday to me! Having a birthday means cake, presents, grandma and grandpa, decorations, friends, cards, and more cake. At my request I had a Yo Gabba Gabba - Mickey Mouse birthday party. Mommy and Cole decorated our house. I got balloons, streamers, and life size pictures of the Gabba gang. My birthday started with a terrific present... a sandbox! The only thing that could have possibly topped that came later that day... a big kid swing! I played all day long with my family, friends, and presents. I wore my new Muno backpack and watched The Wizard of Oz. I skipped my nap and wasn't the least bit crabby. It was the best day ever and I wish it never had to end.

My crabby sandbox! Could I look happier? I think not.

Mmmmm, my cake! I sat at the table for 15 minutes working my way through two pieces.

The mailman brought my new swing just in time! Bye-bye baby bucket swing!

I partied it up with the neighbor kids!

Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for coming to my party and getting me presents and pushing me in my new swing!

Here's me talking with mommy about my party.


No comments: