Sunday, June 3, 2012

Luke's birthday

I should be a party planner. I loved helping mommy pick out decorations for Luke's party. At first I thought he was crazy mixing Yo Gabba Gabba and Mickey Mouse, but it worked out alright. I made sure to print pictures off the computer of Mickey and Donald and hang them up around the house. I hung streamers and helped pick up the cake. Here's me helping to decorate the house. I decorated Luke's favorite chair at the kitchen table with streamers, so he would know it was his birthday chair.


I wanted Luke to have tons of presents to open so I wrapped lots of our toys that I knew he would like. I also got him his favorite video, The Haunted Pumpkin of Sleepy Hollow. Now he doesn't have to rent it from the video store.


I didn't want to bug mom for a piece of bubble gum while Luke was opening up his presents, so I helped myself. I don't know why mom and dad put the candy up so high.

Luke didn't like sharing his presents with me, even when I tried asking instead of just grabbing them. But he did share his bubble wrap!

No comments: