Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I am FIVE

That's right! Today is my birthday. I am officially five years old. Old enough to go to Kindergarten, older than Caillou, old enough to watch the Dark Knight movie (well, maybe not that old). Ali and Dexter came to visit for my birthday. They really love me a lot. We celebrated today with lots of presents, playing in the pool, and cake. I ate my favorite foods, pancakes and bacon for breakfast and McDonald's for dinner.

Thanks for making me a great Batman and Robin cake, mom!




I am a lucky, lucky (spoiled) little boy. I got every toy I wished for and more.
I got my beloved Bat Cave Lego set. I've been asking for it all year!

 Lego Batman 2 xbox game!

Next to superheros and legos, money is my favorite thing. I'm glad my grandparents remembered! Thanks for all the money. I will keep it in my wallet, draw pictures of it, count it, and pretend I'm a bank robber and run around with it.

After presents, I spent the next 7 hours working on my lego sets.

Yummy dinner!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your birthday cake, Cole. I'm happy your day was so special.
Happy birthday again!!!!
Love you,
Grandma