Monday, July 9, 2012

Safety Town Graduate

For two weeks, I went to Safety Town Camp in the afternoons at my new Kindergarten school. I was in the green classroom with a bunch of 5 year olds that I had never met. We learned about being safe. I saw the policeman and fireman every day. I learned how to ride the school bus and took trips to the fire department and police department. I got to go in the jail! I learned about staying away from poison, stranger danger, and calling 911. The best part of every day was going to the mini town to ride bikes and learn about traffic rules.



Here's some video of my last day at Safety Town. We did a great job singing about firemen and safety!



I was so inspired by the firemen, that I decided to take a break from superhero costumes and play fireman instead. Good thing I had the hose to practice with.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is the most animated singer in the bunch!

Anonymous said...

Cole you were awesome.
Love you,
Grandma