Sunday, October 21, 2012

Bye-bye to fall ball

This week was my last week of baseball. It was starting to get cold during my games! I had a another great season as an Indian. In my last game I played first base and short stop, and I had several good hits. I loved playing coach-pitch instead of tee-ball. I always was able to hit the pitches. At my last at bat my coach was so impressed by my flashy setup and practice swings that he called me Ken Griffey Jr. Then I hit his first pitch straight into center field. He let me run to second base on that one. The one and only double of the season. Go Indians!

Check out my medal!

Thanks to my number one fan... Luke!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound like you are a pro, Cole. I think the Cleveland Indians could really use you.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Wow!! I wish I was there to enjoy that swing. Keep practicing and you will be hitting triples soon.

nana said...

Congratulations, Cole! Next season will be even better! xoxonanaxoxo