Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today I did my best to show daddy how much I love him. I stayed home from school with a fever just so I could get ready for his birthday. When he got home from work, I woke up long enough to give him the five birthday cards I made and a Batman t-shirt. When mommy left to teach her night class, I was excited to have more birthday fun. I wasn't planning on having your yummy birthday dinner come out my other end while we were playing outside. What a horrible birthday surprise. Thanks for cleaning me up and getting me back to bed. Happy birthday, best daddy in the world.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so bad you were sick for Daddy's birthday, Hope you're feeing much better today.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

What a strange day for you and your daddy. I love you cards! I will say a healing prayer to God for you tonight. Love, Grandfather

nana said...

Great job, Cole! I hope you are feeling better soon. xoxonanaxoxo