Friday, October 5, 2012

Catching up

Jeez, its been a long time! I finally convinced mommy to update all my fans. It doesn't matter if we had lots of family visitors, or that she's had laryngitis all week, or that she has 8,000 papers to grade, and 20 good tv shows saved on the dvr. I've got fans that need to see me!


Over the past few weeks I've seen at least a dozen family members, including my favorites Ali and Dexter. I've been to Cleveland and back. I earned two stickers at school for having two good drop offs with no sadness and crying. I joined a rock band. I saw giant werewolf and zombies. And I played preschool Olympics at the park. Whew!


Here's me practicing my Blue Steel look at Grandma's house!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved seeing you guys! See you again in 70 days!

Unknown said...

Great Update. It was wonderful being with you. I love you Luke, Grandfather

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got some catching up time with mom.
Love you,
Grandma