Friday, May 17, 2013

I play baseball too!


After two years of watching Cole play baseball, its finally my turn! I am on my very own t-ball team called the Orioles. I have a team hat and shirt and my neighbor gave me a baseball glove. Last night I showed everyone how good I am at hitting the ball and throwing. I learned to run the bases, which was very fun. I'm not sure if I like wearing my glove for more than a minute. It feels weird and makes my hand feel sweaty. By the end of our first inning I started to like playing in the field. Basically you just wait till the other team hits the ball and then you run as fast as you can to try and get it first. And you have to make sure that you don't get mad or cry if you don't get the ball. Overall I think t-ball is awesome. I can't wait to bring Dexter next week. He is on my team too!




My fielding strategy was to squat on the pitchers mound with a friend and then run to the ball.

Today I'm flying to New Mexico with mommy to get Ali and Dexter. We are going to bring them back to our house! I'll take lots of pictures of our trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very impressive with your Oriole shirt & Hat.
Have lots of fun.
Love you,
Grandma