Thursday, May 23, 2013

We went to Albuquerque

Yes we did! Mommy and I went to New Mexico to get Aunt Ali and my cousin Dexter. It was a great adventure. I flew on two airplanes. One of the flight attendants liked me so much that he introduced me to the pilots.

Dexter showed me his house, his toys, and his favorite playgrounds. They live on an Air Force base. Ali gave Dan and Dexter a hair cut, and mommy let her cut my hair too.



Albuquerque is a desert. There aren't many trees and flowers. Instead there are big mountains, rocks, and cacti. Ali and Dan took us on a trip up to the top of a mountain. We rode up, up, up.





Ali also took a picture of me and Mom in front of a car wash. She said it was a car wash from a tv show called Breaking Bad. I think that is grown up stuff.

I will miss Albuquerque. I was only there a day and a half, but it was a fun time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great trip. I'm glad mommy took pictures!

Anonymous said...

What a lucky boy you are to travel to Albuquerque do some exciting things there and also on your way home. What a happy, happy time for you.
Love you,
Grandma

Anonymous said...

What a lucky boy you are to travel to Albuquerque do some exciting things there and also on your way home. What a happy, happy time for you.
Love you,
Grandma