Thursday, May 30, 2013

School's out for summer!

I'm done with Kindergarten! I had a great final report card. My reading, writing, and math are all achieving or extending. I can read! I can add and subtract! And I've officially been promoted to grade 1. This week we had a party in my classroom. Mom, Dad, and Luke came in for snacks and met all my friends.

Here's me and Mr. T. He is the best Kindergarten teacher ever.

My classmates and I are showing off our garden. Here's me and Dylan. 

Me and Conrad.

Me and Izzy. 

Emma O., me and Mahima. We sat together for the second half of the year.

Today was my last day on the bus. Mom finally let me wear a mohawk to school.

After school, Luke W. had a big party at his house. We played with water guns, the slip-n-slide, and water balloons.

Dex, Luke, and I helped Luke W.'s neighborhood welcome home the big kids on the afternoon bus.

I LOVE SUMMER!




2 comments:

nana said...

What an amazing day! Can't wait to see you all soon and hear more about it! Xoxonanaxoxo

Anonymous said...

I say that was a great last day of school and now 3 months of lots more fun.
Love you,
Grandma