Sunday, June 9, 2013

4 year check-up


Having a birthday means a check-up with the doctor. Turn's out I'm a perfect 4 year old. Exactly average for height, 40.5 inches, and weight, 34 pounds. My spine is straight, I can hop on one foot, and I'm a great talker. Mommy told the doctor all about how I get stuck a lot and how upset that makes me. I can't help it that sometimes I have to do things or say things a certain way. Or that I'm always last to get in and out of the car or last to leave an activity. Sometimes I just can't go with the flow. But most of the time I'm happy and having fun. I'm growing smarter everyday and we'll figure out how to make things work. The best part of my doctor check-up was ... no shots!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe how grown up you are getting.
Love you,
Grandma