Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

I'm 4!!!!! Today was my birthday! I woke up at 4 am to start celebrating, but mom made me wait until it was wake-up time. For my birthday I got everything I had hoped for. Mom, Dad, Ali, Cole, Dexter, and I spent the morning at Chuck E. Cheese, I had a Scooby-Doo birthday cake, and I got my own fishing pole. I love my birthday.

We had the Chuck E. Cheese all to ourselves. I don't know why more people don't show up at 9 am on a Sunday. I had tons of tokens to play games, I met Chuck E. Cheese and did a dance with him, and we all ate pizza.





Everyone sang happy birthday to me and I blew out my candles. Then I opened tons of presents. I got a big Spiderman ball, the whole Mystery Inc. gang and the Mystery Machine, a fishing pole, sidewalk chalk, a bubble lawnmower, a slip-n-slide, and superheroes for my bedroom walls.
 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a wonderful birthday you had.
Love you,
Grandma & Grandpa

Unknown said...

What a fun day! Hugs, Grandfather