Friday, June 28, 2013

Spring Baseball Playoffs

After weeks of playing baseball with the A's, the season ended with the playoffs. My teammates and I got better and better each game. We made big hits and started making outs but still had never won a game. Our first playoff was against the Tigers. The coach let me play my favorite positions, catcher and pitcher. When I was catcher I made an out after fielding a ball and running to it to 3rd base before the base runner got there. I made three hits, one of which was a double. And... we finally got a win! We made it to the second playoff game. We tried hard but couldn't beat the Rangers. But that's ok. I loved my team, my coach, and baseball. I'm already signed up for fall ball!

Here's me being a pitcher.



Post game snacks and a game ball.


No comments: