Tuesday, May 13, 2014

First Blue Jays tball game!

I've had quite a few practices with my Blue Jays baseball team, but tonight was our first game. I was so excited I ran all the way from the car to the field (which is actually a really long way), not waiting for mom or dad. We practiced a little and then played three innings against the Braves. I played first base! I learned that I need to touch first base as soon as a batter hits the ball. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do after that. Anyway, I had big hits and we tied the game, because there are no outs in tball!


Here we are warming up.

We were being good listeners when the coach was talking.

Look, I'm on first base!

Cole cheered for me!

Check out my first at bat. I took a warm up swing and then hit a big one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good swing Nice contact, good looking uniform. Hugs, Grandfather