Sunday, May 4, 2014

Gymnastics recital

All year I have been taking gymnastics classes with Ms. Krista. She comes to my school and teaches me stretches, flips, and jumps. Last year she taught me a pirate song and this year I got to be the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz! My best girlfriends from school were there too for their dance recitals.

Me and Lanie!


Me and Liv!

My friends from school.


Check out my dance. I'm the last one on the left and I knew all the moves!

After our dance we showed off with flips and jumps.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry Grandma & Grandpa didn't see this in person, but glad mom made a video.
Love you,
Grandma

Unknown said...

Wow Luke you look so much older! I miss you big guy. Hugs, Grandfather

nana said...

You sure are a good dancer! And your gymnastics was great too! xoxonanaxoxo