Saturday, October 27, 2007

Abby dog


For weeks now I've noticed this large, black, furry thing walking around, but I really wasn't sure what it was. Apparently she is a dog and her name is Abby. She likes to lick my face and hands. Hey! I like doing that too. We seem to have a lot in common. We both drool, we both love attention and we both talk in a different language from mommy and daddy. I know we haven't known each other very long but I sure do hope that we become good friends. Mommy has assured me that once I learn to pet her I'll be her friend forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was wonderful Cole. You have a fine mind! Always respect all God's creatures.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cole,
Abby is a lot bigger than you right now, but I'm sure you'll grow up and be the best of pals. I'm sure Abby will be your protector.
Love you
Grandma