Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Boo!

Happy Halloween! I celebrated today by wearing orange, thanks to Grandma for my outfits. I also sat outside and watched mommy eat chocolate as we waited for trick-or-treaters. I met a very nice boy named Perry who was dressed like a lion. He is only 4 months old and lives right down the street. I hope I will be able to recognize him without that lion costume. Here are a few pictures from today.
Here is me ready for school.


Here is my best spooky Halloween face.



Whew! I'm beat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cole, What a great first Halloween you had!!! Thanks for sharing--you have a great scary face! xoxoxonanaxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I missed having you here to help me pass out treats...we had lots of trick or treaters. Hopefully next year you'll be able to go out and get some great "stuff".
Bunches of love from grandma and grandpa Ron

Anonymous said...

Love your pumpkins. Cant wait to see what outfit you have on for thanksgiving, hopefully a big turkey suit :)