Sunday, October 14, 2007

Road trip

Yesterday mom and dad took me on my first road trip. We went to visit Aunt Ali and Uncle Dan who live in Dayton. The car ride wasn't bad, although after about 45 minutes of staring out the window I was pretty bored. Aunt Ali and Uncle Dan took us to a dairy in Yellow Springs. Apparently, because I am a native Ohioan I need to learn about farms, dairies, and such. We went in a corn maze, I watched them launch pumpkins in a field, and I got to meet some interesting farm animals. I had a great time and was exhausted by the end of it. By the way, I wasn't scared of that goat, I was just alarmed that he was eating my stroller.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole, you are so lucky to have such wonderful parents and aunt and uncle that take you to such neat places. I bet you had a lot of fun! I only wish I could have tagged along!! Love you, nana

Anonymous said...

Thanks Cole for helping us find our way out of the Corn Maze! I enjoying petting the cows & goats with you as well.