Thursday, October 11, 2007

Three months old!


Yea! I'm three months old today. I'm longer and stronger than ever. Mom and dad measured me and I am about 26.5 inches long and 19.5 pounds. My 6 month clothes fit me quite nicely. I've been having lots of fun smiling, making funny noises (my new consonants are l's and k's), sticking my tongue out, and playing with my hands. I'm getting much better at holding onto things. I especially love chewing on blankets now. I am also a really good sleeper at night. Last night I gave mom and dad an early 3 month old present, I slept 12 hours straight and my diaper didn't leak! Mom is also thinking that I might be old enough for a haircut soon. I like my hair the way it is though, it is easy for me to grab a handful of hair whenever I need one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think grandma is going to have to start lifting weights so I'll be able to hold you the next time I see you. You are getting to be quite a big boy and sleeping all night...that's wonderful.
Love you much
Grandma & Ron

MacBensen said...

Cole, you're off the growth charts! Is your Mommy sneaking protein shakes into your formula? nina xo

Anonymous said...

Wait your not supposed to mix in Myoplex protein powder in the formula. Oopps!

Anonymous said...

Hold on to that hair as long as you can. You may need it when your 60!

Anonymous said...

Dear Cole,
I can't believe all the new things you are doing and saying!! Next time I see you (in a few months) you'll probably be walking!!! I can't wait and I miss you tons! xoxoxonanaxoxoxo