Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Doctor update


I'm a big boy. Duh! The doctor confirmed what we all know. I am big and strong. I officially weigh 22 pounds and 10 ounces (97%tile) and am 27.25 inches long (75%tile). He also said that I am ahead on all my milestones. He was very impressed with how well I can sit on my own and stand with help, with how good I am at making noises and babbling, and especially with my two teeth. Of course I had to remind him that my parents are both Ph.D.'s! Of course I'm a fast learner. On the down side, the doctor did say that I don't need that middle of the night bottle any more. Hmm... I don't know what I think about that. I love nighttime snacking. And of course, I did get 4 nasty shots again. But this time it really wasn't so bad. Nothing that my thumb and hugs from mommy couldn't cure. So to sum up, I'm a big healthy baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Cole thumbs up for the good report. I am sure you don't need to remind the doctor that your parents are PhDs. I am sure it printed on their bills.
Hugs, Grandfather