Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I hate peas.

They are disgusting. For two nights now mommy has been trying to feed me nasty green peas. I do try to eat them because I love mommy so much, but I don't think I will be able to do it again. I am very good at acting like I am going to gag if she tries to put the spoon in my mouth. I hope she figures it out and sticks to cereal or squash. Mmmm, squash is yummy. Anyway, I will have to spend the rest of the night chewing on this orange squishy thing to get the awful pea taste out of my mouth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cole--it seems to me that when your mommy was little she didn't like peas either. It must be heredity! xoxonanaxoxo

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you for not liking peas, Cole. Grandpa Ron and Grandma feel the same way about that veggie.

Love you
Grandma