Sunday, January 11, 2009

18 months

Attention everybody. I am now a year and a half old!


Everyday I am getting smarter and smarter. It would take all night to list my amazing accomplishments, so I will just name a few. I recently started saying two-word sentences. Mostly these are about bye-bye or night-night. I say "bye-bye Daddy" and "bye-bye Abby" when they go outside. I also like to put blankets on top of my toys when they are sleepy. So I say "night-night bunny", "night-night bear" (or car, ball, buckeye, daddy, mommy, abby, etc.). I also like to bring mommy and daddy their clothes, so I say "mommy shoes", "daddy hat", "daddy socks". Also when I am cranky or sleepy I say "mommy hair" and she lets me rub her hair so I feel better.
I also have learned to be more picky about what I eat. Supposedly when I was younger I would eat anything. Not so anymore! I tell mommy every day that I only want to eat bananas, apples, fishies (goldfish), and bears (teddy grahams), but she insists on trying to give me lots of other yucky things. Silly mommy. I also love coke and Doritos, but I have to ask daddy for that.
Finally, I am sad to say that my teachers at school have banned me from bubbles. Every day I ask them for bubbles. I will try to blow bubbles for hours. I need the bubbles, they make me happy. I know my chin was getting all red from all the bubbles and I had major tantrums when they tried to take them away, but still they just don't understand how much I like them. So I guess my bubble fun is over for now. Maybe they will forget in a few months and let me try again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Half birthday!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear of your bubble addiction, but perhaps your right and they will give them back to you in a couple of months...you've certainly have had an exciting 18 months.

Sharon or Allan said...

I am forever blowing bubbles!
They are fun. It is great to have friends. Grandfather