Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What's going on?


Today mommy and daddy picked me up from school and took me to a strange place where a lady put things on mommy's belly and they watched tv. The show didn't look interesting to me and I didn't like the tiny room. I cried and cried but daddy and mommy didn't want to leave. They kept saying things like, "See the baby on tv?" and "That's your little brother". But I don't know what they we're talking about. There was no baby I could see and the only brother I've ever heard of is in my "I'm a Big Brother Now" book. Really it was all very strange. I hope we never do that again.

6 comments:

Buffy said...

Wasn't that last night's episode of Lost?

(word verification: emboorn)

Anonymous said...

2 boys! Stock up on food now

Unknown said...

Yay!! Boys are awesome. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats!
~Leslie

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!! Can't wait to see you, Cole, and your new baby brother!!!!! xoxonanaxoxo

MacBensen said...

Cole, share some photos of your brother if you've got 'em!