Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas presents

We finally got the computer working, so I'll do my best to share what I remember about Christmas. Mostly I remember opening lots and lots of presents with mommy, daddy, Ali, and Dan. I am really good at unwrapping. After my nap we ate a huge dinner that daddy cooked!

Thanks Nana and Grandfather. Toes, Ears, and Nose is my new favorite book. I love pointing out my body parts.

Just what every little boy wants, his own Elmo Potty Chair!


I know I got a lot of presents for Christmas, but I really, really like daddy's remote control car. Can I have it too?


Now that I don't (always) eat my crayons, mom got me a desk for coloring. Ali and Dan put it together for me.
Here's me and daddy with his beautiful turkey. Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Cole, for sharing more pictures of your great Christmas! Your new desk looks really cool! I can't wait to see it next month. I'm so glad you like the new book. xoxonanaxoxo