Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Toddler room


This week has been my first full week in my new classroom at school. I guess I got so big and smart that I needed to move from the baby room to the toddler room. Now I am in room 4 with lots of big kids (some of them are almost 3!). My friend Naomi is still with me and our new teachers are Terry and Vicki. So far I am having a great time. I get to do lots of things for myself now. I get to scoop my own cereal and pour my own milk. I get to sit in regular chairs and I don't have to wear a bib when I eat. I have my own cubby where I hang up my coat and can play with my extra clothes. And the greatest thing is that I can go into the bathroom and wash my hands or use the potty as much as I want. Washing hands is so much fun! The only thing I am missing at this point is a cool lunch box like all the other kids, but mommy promised I'll be getting one soon.
Here are two pictures of me standing by my cubby.
There's me in the bathroom. Wash, wash, wash!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great classroom and what a big boy you are getting to be...no bib, wash you own hands...Wow you've come a long way my dear Cole.
Love you
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Glad naomi is still with you, looks like your having alot of fun. you should learn alot in there from your teachers and the bigger kids.

Anonymous said...

I hope to see your new classroom in a month or so, Cole--by then you'll know all your new friends names and will have a lot to show me! xoxonanaxoxo

Sharon or Allan said...

Wow, when I was in "preschool" I got to be in a different part of the cave. Mankind is progressing.
Hugs, Grandfather